Christian women are our heart!
On Fire Ministries is a Women’s Ministry. Our women’s ministry exists to ignite a passion for Christ in the hearts of Christian women and to inspire them to apply God’s Word to their everyday life.
How we accomplish our ministry purpose:
- Teach Christian Women.
- Share inspirational women testimonies and stories
- Offer Bible Resources and Bible study tools
- Partnering with churches to help the establish or revamp their women’s ministry
- Partnering with churches in planning their women’s ministry event
- Free podcasts
- Christian Women blogs
- Devotions for women
Our women’s ministry was founded and developed based on the teaching of Scripture. Our team of women believes that God has called us to use our gifts and resources to teach Christian women the good things of God’s word that will impact their daily lives.
“The older women likewise, that they may be reverent in behavior, not slanders, not given to much wine, teachers of good things – that they may admonish young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.”
God called Pat Domangue to women’s ministry in 2002. She soon came to understand and identify with the words of Jeremiah 20:9 as her passion to teach Christian women God’s word ignited a fire within her heart and the hearts of those she taught.
But His word was in my heart like a burning fire shut up in my bones; I was weary of holding it back, and I could not.
Pat partners with churches and their women’s ministry through:
- speaking for Christian women events such as, conferences, retreats, and luncheons,
- teaching the Bible at Christian Women events and through Bible study
- writing Bible Resources, Christian women blogs, devotions for women
- partnering with women’s ministries in event planning, developing, or redesigning their church’s women’s ministry
- offering her teaching through free podcasts.
Our women’s ministry team at On Fire Ministries believes that God wants Christian women to:
Know God in a personal relationship through Jesus Christ.
- “And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” John 17:3
Love God because of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Jesus said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.
Serve God out of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- “And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God require of you, but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in all His ways and to love Him, to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.” Deuteronomy 10:12
Delight and trust in God’s guidance through His Word, Jesus Christ.
- Your testimonies also are my delight and my counselors.” Psalm 119:24
Know God, His word and His ways work
- So shall My word be that goes forth from My Mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11
“Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:
Fear God and keep His commandments, for this is man’s all.”