Sign up below to download any of these free Bible resources.
Pat’s Latest Women’s Bible Study
My latest Bible Study, DIG is an acronym for Digging Into God’s Word. DIG is a women’s “how to” Bible study with 6 weeks of personal study. Digging Into God’s Word may be one of our most important aspects of our Christian walk as Christian women. Not only will we be better, but our husbands, our children, our families, our churches, our work place, and our community will be better if we learn to DIG.
My hope and desire is not that we learn to DIG for digging sake, but that we DIG for learning sake. Not just that we DIG for learning sake but that we learn to DIG for understanding sake. Finally not that we DIG for learning and understanding alone, but that we engage in a deeper more intimate walk with Jesus.
Other Available Bible Resources from OnFire Ministries:
Prayer Matters: The Basics of Prayer
- A two-week mini Bible study addressing five common thoughts about prayer, five matters of prayer, and a ten step daily prayer guide prayer. This Bible resource helps Christian women discover and experience God’s peace, joy, and power through prayer.
Not Home Yet: A Glimpse Into Revelation’s Treasures
- A six-week Bible study journey through Revelation. Many Bible studies related to Revelation seek to discover answers to questions about end time events. This exciting Bible resource helps Christian women seek out the “right now” treasures of Revelation and find encouragement, strength, hope, conviction, and transformation.
Quest For Wholeness: Healing the Broken
- A seven-week, Bible study that paves the road for Christian women searching for healing. Christian women will learn to believe and trust God with the desperate, broken, and painful issues in life. This Bible resource helps women experience a life healed and whole as they believe God and trust in His trustworthiness.
My Maker and Me: The Potter and The Clay
- A six-week Bible study portrays God as the “Master Potter” and teaches how God works to shape His children into His beautiful vessels. This Bible resource also shows how intimately involved the Creator is in His children’s lives.
Equipped and Empowered: Preparing Women for the Spiritual Battle
- Equipped and Empowered is a seven-week Bible study with five days of study. Days 1-4 focus on biblical truth. Day 5 is a brief fictional story dedicated to teaching practical biblical application. Learn how God works in the spiritual battle, Satan’s dangers and deceptions, identify personal strengths and weaknesses, and basic elements of biblical knowledge needed to defeat Satan and live victorious.
Equipped and Empowered: Preparing the Teen Girl for the Spiritual Battle
- A seven-week Bible study that teaches teen girls the truth about their spiritual battle and their victory. The writing and teaching was adapted to be relevant in a teen girl’s world. The study is formatted the same and follows the same order and flow of the adult women’s version. The teen girl Bible study was the original study that was later rewritten for Christian women.
Internet Bible Resources:
www.biblestudytools.com (This is my favorite of the four, but I do use them all.)
www.mystudybible.com (If you use the Holman Christian Bible, this may be best.)
Free Bible Commentary by Bob Utley, Professor of Hermeneutics
Bible Lessons International is a non-profit Bible study ministry dedicated to empowering people to interpret the Bible for themselves. These verse-by-verse, exegetical video, audio and text commentaries are committed to the trustworthiness and authority of Scripture, emphasizing the intent of the original inspired authors by means of their: 1. Historical Setting, 2. Literary Context, 3. Grammatical Features, 4. Choice of Words, 5. Genre, 6. Parallel Passages.
- This Bible Commentary has been translated in more than 40 different languages.
Other Favorite Resources for Women
Joneal Kirby is the founder of Heartfelt Ministries, a Titus 2 women’s ministry. This women’s ministry is designed to develop closer relationships across generations among the women in the church and to deepen their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Their goal is a closer walk with God.
- Their vision is to encourage and build faith in the next generation of Christian women.
- Their mission is to pass on the legacy of faith and family to the next generation.
If you want to know how Heartfelt Friends does that, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women’s Health Resources
Ashley White is a Certified Health Coach (AADP) and founder of Ashley White Wellness. Ashley’s mission is to take the hands of other women and lead them to experience freedom and transformation. She uses personal experiences, knowledge of healthy living, and her love for God and His word to usher women into the most beautiful dance of their lives. She is devoted to coaching, encouraging, and inspiring women to live whole, healthy, successful and free. Ashley is also an important part of the OnFire Ministries team.
To hear more about services offered, contact email@example.com.